- Aggressive Sampling for Multi-class to Binary Reduction with Applications to Text Classification
with Yury Maximov (Los Alamos National Laboratory and Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology), Ioannis Partalas (Expedia, Switzerland). People involved: Massih R. Amini
- Evaluation Measures for Hiearchical Classification with George Paliouras (NCSR “Demokritos”, Greece), Aris Kosmopoulos (AUEB, Greece), Ion Androutsopoulos (AUEB, Greece). People involved: Ioannis Partalas, Eric Gaussier
- Large-Scale Hiearchical Text Classification. Organizing challenges and workshops on this topic. with George Paliouras (NCSR “Demokritos”, Greece), Aris Kosmopoulos (AUEB, Greece), Ion Androutsopoulos (AUEB, Greece), Thierry Artieres (LIP6, France), Patrick Gallinari (LIP6, France), Nicolas Baskiotis (LIP6, France). People involved: Eric Gaussier, Ioannis Partalas and Massih-Reza Amini
- Transfer Learning for Reinforcement Learning Agents with Matthew Taylor (Washington State University, USA), Anestis Fachantidis (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece). People involved: Ioannis Partalas
- Formula learning on information retrieval with Francis Maes, University of Leuven — KU Leuven, Belgium. People involved: Parantapa Goswami, Eric Gaussier, Massih-Reza Amini
- Information Access in Arabic collections. We are currently co-supervising a PhD student (Abdelkader El Mahdaouy) on this topic. with Said Ouatik (Fès Univ., Morocco) People involved: Eric Gaussier
- Multiview learning application to multilingual document classification and image annotation with Cyril Goutte (National Research Council of Canada). People involved: Massih-Reza Amini
- Dynamic Manifold and unsupervised feature learning with Z. Wang (Beijing Jiaotong University). People involved: Ahlame Douzal
- Discriminant analysis of time series with L. Billard (university of Georgia). People involved: Ahlame Douzal
- Utilization of text mining techniques for information retrieval with ISAMM, Univ. de la Manouba, Tunis. People involved: E. Gaussier
- Memorendum of understanding with KISTI, Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information
- Creation in 2014 of a Joint Research Center on Data Science with the Advanced Analytics Institute of the Univ. Technology Sydney (UTS). This JRC is co-directed by L. Cao (UTS) and E. Gaussier (UJF) and involves, on the French side, researchers from LIG and LJK.
- Copules with Stéphane Girard (INRIA, Rhône-Alpes) People involved: Cécile Amblard
- RECIT : automatic generation of stories from ambiant date with François Portet (GETALP-LIG), Sybille Caffiau(IIHM-LIG). People involved: Catherine Garbay
- Textual Information Access. We have co-edited two books (French and English versions) on this topic. with François Yvon (LIMSI, France). People involved: Eric Gausssier
- Predicting Information Diffusion in Social Networks (one paper in common at ECIR 2013). with Ludovic Denoyer (LIP6, France), Patrick Gallinari (LIP6, France) People involved: Eric Gausssier
- Metric Learning. We are currently co-supervising a PhD student (Irina Nicolae) on this topic. with: Amaury Habrard (Univ. of St-Etienne), Marc Sebban (Univ. of St-Etienne). People involved: Eric Gaussier, Massih-Reza Amini
- Annotation Interfaces for Text Mining with Nédellec Claire (INRA Jouy en Josas, MIG team). People involved: Gilles Bisson
- Learning to Rank with Nicolas Usunier (Université de Compiègne – Laboratoire de Compiègne)
People involved: Massih-Reza Amini
- Learning with Dependent Data with Liva Ralaivola (Université de Marseille – Laboratoire d’Informatique Fondamentale). People involved: Massih-Reza Amini
- Learning with complex and non-stationary data (Khronos) with Zaid Harchaoui (INRIA). People involved: Massih-Reza Amini.
- Online Detection of Topic Change in Social Posts with S. Amer-Yahia (LIG-HADAS). People involved: Ahlame Douzal.
- Automatic building of short presentations for the recommandation of short stories
Interactive multi-operator based hierarchical clustering with PME Short Edition. People involved: Catherine Garbay.
- A hybrid normative multi-agent system for mixed interaction: application to crisis management with Olivier Boissier (ISCOD) (co encadrement de thèse). People involved: Catherine Garbay, Gilles Bisson
- Designing advanced interactive and collaborative systems C.Kolski, Y. Lebrun & R. Mandiau (LAMIH Valenciennes). People involved: Catherine Garbay
- Development of a mobile platform for the monitoring of frailty people (attentive) (Projet exploratoire Persyval) with Denis Pellerin et Michèle Rombaut (GIPSA). People involved: Catherine Garbay
- Development of a personalized information monitoring system on the web with COM&Net Company. People involved: Christophe Brouard