Currently, I am working as a postdoctoral researcher in the Machine Learning group of the Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble (LIG). Specifically, I work with Prof. Massih-Reza Amini on the FUI project Calypso, a collaboration with Kelkoo and Purch on recommendation systems and online advertising.
My main line of research is in statistical machine learning. I am particularly interested in designing unsupervised (probabilistic) learning algorithms for high-dimensional data. More recently I have started to work on learning to rank approaches for recommendation systems.
My current research focus includes:
- unsupervised learning for high-dimensional data
- constrained probabilistic co-clustering
- unsupervised feature selection
- representation learning and learning-to-rank
- document classification and recommendation systems