I am last year (2018) PhD student in the AMA team of the
Laboratoire d'Informatique de Grenoble (LIG) under the
supervision of Massih-Reza Amini. My resume is available HERE.
I am currently working on multi-task learning and its
applications. The idea of my PhD is to propose models that take
advantage of multiple heterogeneous and interdependent
tasks to provide more accurate models. I am focusing my work on two main directions:
- Consistency of empirical risk minimization principle for classifier chain for multi-label learning.
- Learning with heterogeneous and interdependent outputs in a multitask learning fashion and application to recommender
- Learning with interdependent outputs
- Multi-task/Multi-label and Transfer learning
- Representation learning and learning to rank
- Document classification and recommendation systems
- 2016-2017: Introduction to UNIX and C programming (L1) - 64h
- 2015-2016: Introduction à l'informatique (L1/L2 - UFRAPS) - 64h